We are looking for someone to join our team as a draftsperson and Project Lead Designer. Please browse through our website to get an idea of our projects.
Experience with the following skills is essential:
- Architectural drafting – Revit Architecture (we do not use other programs like AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc.)
- Architectural design
- Building envelope design
- Office administration tasks
Experience with the following skills is not essential but will be considered in determination of the applicant’s hourly wage:
- Familiarity with BC Building Code
- Project management – meeting with clients, coordinating project schedules, etc.
- Field review services – site measurements
- Adobe Design Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Website design – WordPress
- Construction experience – wood frame, steel, or concrete
- Experience in design fields related to architecture – energy modeling, interior design, landscape design, civil, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, or electrical engineering design and implementation
We are looking to hire someone for long term employment to help grow our firm’s capacity. The first three months of employment will be on a contract basis to assess the applicant’s performance, skill level, and compatibility with the team at Studio 9. After this period, permanent full-time or part-time employment can be discussed.
Wage is between $20-$30 depending on skill level and experience.